howie day - collideThe dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you
YeahBut I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up againEven the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find, you and I collideI'm quiet, you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know
I'm always on your mindEven the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in timeYou somehow find, you and I collideDon't stop here
I've lost my place
I'm close behind
Even the best fall down sometimesEven the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find, you and I collideYou finally find
You and I collide
You finally find
You and I collide collision happened on 1st April 2005.had great nice ban mian today with joy and jason today at bishan. bought kiwi for myself and we play cards again. hahaha. it's an everyday thing now. gym with porkie was great and followed by the ever so nice grilled chicken at ps with joy jason kenneth and porkz, then lan gamed. I did something stupid and almost lost something that means so much to me. maybe it meant so much to me that I really thought I decided I'd lose it now then next time. maybe now wouldn't hurt as much as it would next time. would I even let myself see the second time coming? or will I change? for the better. to become what I used to be and what I was. not one with crappy self-esteem and out-of-the-world thoughts. I'm hard on myself, I made myself walk out of there not looking back. and whatever I did choose, I'd face the consequences.visited spinelli's novena square too. virus virus and more virus on my com. going out to meet nigel and then meet kenneth after his work then go supper with joy n my brother. stupid daniel couldnt come. :(( haha.I walked away but I didnt walk out on you. I won't.somewhere deep inside of me still hurt very much. but I've let it go already and forgiven. and the return of a single person wouldn't mean the return of all these hurt. it would just mean a continue of something that ended out of nowhere. that friendship might just mean alot.xw: happy 18th birthday!joy: thanks for being there yesterday. it couldnt mean more. sorry if I so wasnt myself. :))korkor: woooooooo~ nice wallet. I'd like one too. hahaha.
girlwithabroken(: : 18:33