how then would you understand it's not how much I see of a certain person or how much I see of you that matters... how... it will always be me, you and no one else. don't you see that? I know things happened before but can't you keep in mind that I'm someone different that I'm not the same. that I can't bear to hurt you? it's going to be the same thing all the time till... sometimes I just feel like going on my knees. but I dont know what to beg for. why cant you understand that however much ure upset, I am too. either equal or more...
now, what if I did that to you!? would you forgive me!? I dont think you love me as much to do something so great. the past affects the present and the future. face it. sigh dont do this to me...
I loathe you for hurting him... and you too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
girlwithabroken(: : 12:54