3 days. met up lots of people. eunice, porkie, daniel, xinying, kelly, ceasar, ellai, jason, nich, roy, syl, gab. saw shukri, sien, gabsanto, shaun, giap in town. I would never be able to understand what he's gng through in OCS. only smoking seemed to enlighten him. sth he said rung in my head, "when the guys need their girlfriends most they aren't there, in fact they're gone." he's lost all hope, belief and faith. I was like, hey look I didnt get a chance to even be there... not anymore at least. since "friendship" seem to suffice. everything to him was like fuck it.sean gave me reason on thursday morning. and thanks... you know me, and you dont want it to happen to me. thanks for giving me reason to try, to understand, to believe in sth that may never happen again. she believed in you, I believe/believed in him. thanks for teaching me to stop thinking but do sth abt when I still can. before it's too late. yep, to act yet think before we act. jimmy taught stef and stef taught me that everything happens for a reason, we dont have to know it sometimes if not we could go on pondering forever and still get nothing. suntec played always.indochine played always.the song meant sth to caesar, was just reading his blog. as it meant to me. so every one had their song? but tell me, whose words to believe? what words to trust? who to count on? catch me if I fall - I wasn't caught when I fell.. I wonder if always still mean anything anymore as time passes. but still... she's the one.. if it makes you happy that's a good enough reason. please tell me you won't give it up, please. please tell me you wont. if you still do... love me.. or even.. like me..significant no more. that's what I am.for whatever reason you create for me to not love you. it won't change. couz you are who you are, I respect that and I love that fact that you don't change and stay just the very way you are. for every reason you have for me to not-love you. I have every reason to counter that, to love you.
girlwithabroken(: : 03:12