she's not oblivious to the obvious... just... anyhow she's feeling she just doesnt want to see you lose hope. and not in the greatest thing that exists.it was great. after 5 and a half years of knowing each other's existance and then we were close for one and a half year. spending seven days a week together. those were the days man. though I dont think anything really happened but somehow a barrier was created and I loathed it. the barrier's been broken and it's... euphoria for me. I never really knew what happened then. I know you shared my like with me and I cherish it till the very moment I saw you. it felt the same again. recalling the times when at the mention of your name i'd cry. thank you so much for everything. this is happiness to see that ure still fine and doing good.
girlwithabroken(: : 18:08