I've learnt how important communication is. effective communication I mean here. not those whines or rants. "I dont want to do it" and "I wont do it when..." different. one's for me, one's for yourself or under certain circumstances. I learnt smth new... yay...
went to the beach on monday with kenneth sylvester and joy. superrrrrrrrrrrrrr fun even though it rained. played soccer, volleyball and monkey. I practically destroyed sylvester's right leg third toe and yesterday when we met, he still couldnt wear shoes. we ate BK after that and watched coach karter and langamed. oooo, I'm way too slow for half life. haha. dota was okay but there wasnt andrew to teach me! I saw him a couple of minutes after i logged off at the same lanshop. e-games! hmmm. cineleisure. thanks so much guys and girl for 18th april! so funnn! saw xtie and alicia too! woah I just saw the pictures. I cant stop smiling. couz some idiot try to carry me. or some idiot carried me. and the 4 of us.. ahhhhhh! so sweettishhh.
worked on tues. met ad and twin. went out with kenneth syl joy junxian daph and silie. pool. but i was a little too tired to enjoy. met porkie. ohhhhhhhh i miss this pig man. haha. my darling. met kenneth. walked from cityhall to bugis. it didnt seem that long this time. remember twinnie? haha. met shirley. cut hair at tony and guy. got to know don. he cut at peter and guy for 18 freaking years. hmm. once again my hair can be waxed. results r coming out. but still my stomach comes first... hungyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
sometimes i feel inferior. I see beyond an item. I dont see an item as just another item. I can't give what she gave... I fear.
girlwithabroken(: : 01:43