I'm so sorry... I think I really scared you all last night. I never talked and thought like that before just yet. well it's hello to more books, good-bye to late nights, less chats, more sleep, no work. need to spend more time with myself and more guitar of couz, more exercise, less pigging on food. nope, I'm not being narcissistic here. I just need to be alone and away from most things and most people. just maybe the closer ones... just be there for me please. and my brother too... I wish I could just walk away. I could, but would I? I might, but will I? I can, but do I? there's always this barrier. because I cant bring myself to let myself pass just yet... I'll really do anything to make myself feel better. sigh. I can't stop thinking about it just yet... :( but still, thanks for making so much sense. thanks for talking to me. ultimately I have to deal with it myself... always a battle within me. couz I'm afraid...
"couz I'm dreaming of you tonight, till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight and there's no where else in the world I'd rather be, here in my room, dreaming about you and me..." ness thanks for the song... sorry yesterday said one sentence and I just didn't reply anymore... !@#$%^&*())(*&^%$#@
girlwithabroken(: : 09:42