I'm a loserrrrrrrrrrr. and I'm almost giving up already. I am a loserrrrrrrrr. because I can't accept a past. loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. loserristic fucked up and unfair me. I tried to help it... I am trying... still i think... so everyone says what's the big deal about that? so it's like tissue paper nowadays. why did I have to know? I couldn't choose to remain oblivious. its too obvious. unless I'm that dumb...
I cant believe I asked that of u sean... sorry... ... ... sanely insanity.take it easy on urself. she will be ard for u if u need a listening ear. tk it easy and work things out with him slowly. and u r not a loser. i as ur friend can tell u that reassuringly. a loser is someone who will give up and not worry bout the 'whys' and 'why nots' in this world. Ur worrying bout those things and that doesnt make u a loser, at least in my eyes and in the eyes of ur friends. be strong and things will work out for u. tk care of urself...these words really mean alot and I hope I can do the same for u. and be there for you too. thanks so much.
girlwithabroken(: : 01:31