Wednesday, April 13, 2005
freaking tired... these two days I've been hellishly tired. I looked like I died and revived again or sth. looking super bad. slept at around4 last night and I tried out half-life 2 single player. I hit the quit button even before I completed chapter one. well, matt was helping when I was playing. kenneth just woke, he too sounded really very tired. or maybe I never heard his voice when he just woke up. we're meeting 945 for breakfast. haha I've known him for 2 weeks already. exam results are out in a one week's time. feeling sian.I'll show you. I can't make you. I could prove you. It's a choice. my choice.here's the thingwe started out friendsit was coolit was all pretendyea yea...since u've been goneu dedicatedu took the timewasn't wrongtill u called tonightyea yea...since u've been goneand all u ever hear me sayis how i picture me with youthat's how u everhear me saybut since u've been gonei cant breathe for the first timei've sorted it out yea yeathanks to younow i get, what i wansince u've been gonehow can i put itu put me oni even fell for the stupid love songyea yea...since u've been gonehow come i never hear u sayi just wanna be with u guess u never felt that waybut since u've been gone
I cant breathe for the first time
i've sorted it outyea yea...
thanks to you
now i get
what i wan
girlwithabroken(: : 09:39