28th april 2005played badminton with joy, ken, bryan, junxian. went over to joys place! she has nice nice bunny rabbits. one white one black and well! she got accepted to NIE. so proud of her and happy for her! yay. grats! kenneth came over and then went home with me. my brother needed ken's help couz he parked his bike at ang mo kio for some reason. so we drove out and my brother rode back and kenneth drove me home. it was weird, couz used to taking mrt and buses around with him. or maybe cab. haha. wish came true! savage garden songs playing then. haha.29th april 2005went to the beach with daniel, sean, kenneth, joy, cindy, cindy's friend, jason. I didnt quite catch her name. argh sorry~ anyway it was alot of fun. just the part where I got a shock. we swam over, all of us cept ken cindy and friend. hmmm. daniel got cut deep by the rocks. !(_@*!)(*@^@%#$ it was really... ahhhhhh. I dunno how to put this, heart wrenching!? hmmm. the cuts were deep, one of them was abt an inch and a half long. shucks... hate the feeling of helplessness. all I could do was press hard onto the smaller cuts on his foot. I got cut too but mine didn't seem to matter at that moment. only felt the pain after i jogged to the stupid first aid hut that had no first aider and the store that had no first aid kit and the life guard that told me to go to another life guard. told us as a matter of fact. my feet really hurts right now, walking with a great limp and my throat hurts and my heart aches. grr mushy~ anyway I realised I had haemophobia. it's pretty bad. I was abit stoned for the 45 minutes or so after that happened. recalling the time in P5 where my best friend phyllis bled so much couz of a cut on her forehead. 7 stitches. what to do... 11 years old and staring at my friend hurt.14 years old and seeing my mum bleed. hmmm. I think that's why? but I would so much rather myself be the one cut than dan.. mmm hmm. he left for m'sia today. really hope he has fun and gets his beauty sleep on the way there! wheeeee. "absence makes the heart grow fondle". LMAO. met my brother for supper after work today. my last day will be 7th may and it's exactly 6 months since the first day I started work.
girlwithabroken(: : 00:56