Monday, March 07, 2005
wooo hoo. think I'm not going home tmr. studying out. "studying". stupid ggs n shaun was late. thanks for making me brace up n being there for me. though I was half an hour late for work. I thank u all from the bottom of my heart. and dennis woah, thanks for calling once every 3 months can. yepppp. guuuud guuuuuud friends still, no problem man. didnt know ure still working there. I guess I'm happier but dun tell me it's not worth it n all. I know, but I just dont blame couz I dont want to make things worst. I'll just let it all go and u know, luckily I nv really believed much in the words...

yalayala, u gotta rub it in that all of us are single now! LOL. harnarh. not so bad right, my horticulture boy and it dept guy. zzz. sry for the stereotype. dun angrreee please dear. though ure not a... I still believe ure a gud guy though I forever say ure a baddie.

cmon dun if only me again. brace up also can. maybe if u nv meet her u wun talk to me and know a great friend like me and I wun bother about u and we wont be friends and thus we wont be such gud friends now and even have the slim chance of ever getting together cannnn. what are u sayinggggggggg. hugggggggzzzzzzzzz.

i ran out of work place just now couz i saw my friend. hug n cried. then felt alittle better then talked to shaun. i miss my porkie v much. I really wanna watch hitch. CMON WATCH it with me. CMON!!!!!! CMON! I got test tmr! I think I die! I dunno till 9pm! AH.

debug! that one my another fren! okie I call him santos! okie! call u debug! call my another friend gabb. haha! and another one gabe. *confusion seeps in* HAHA.

click the holy link: http://www.shhh.com


it hurts most couz u never really loved me.

girlwithabroken(: : 00:06

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>