well I just got off the line with him and I guess everything's pretty much settled. hope he's made up his mind and well!! mind over heart can!! I'm not asking u to get over with it couz of selfish reasons maybe in hope of u being with me again but for the sake of your happiness n any other relationships u might ever have in the future! c'mon! I believe there's someone better out there and deserving. I don't really think what's fair n not fair to me, whose nicer to me or anything. I just want you to settle it and get on with your life. I think there's alot more to think about than all these! just face it and then I think you'll be alot better in one month's time. think abt it adequately then one day u find urself not thinking anymore then that's wholely purrrfect. aha! if u feel calling me makes u feel better than v gud also. can call till the bills explodededed. also nvm. as long right! all this is settled! make up ur mind then anything's possible. forgetting totally's impossible. 99.9% maybe. sleep sleep! good night shaun! good night gabriel! good night pork! good night pam! good night shan! good night dennis! good night xianwei! good night jocelyn tan! good night ken! good night sien! good night geewee! good night janices!dont wish it never happened but wish for the happening to get better n better n better. optimism.
girlwithabroken(: : 02:42