watson: ohhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooo. watson! what did you just say!!! haha. of course I'm nice... haha. kidding kidding. how'd u find this blog!! haha.ster: urmmmm I dunno why! but I cant hear the musik on my blog! so sorry. when I find out I'll blog about it alright? thanks for appearing here. hehe.raxsiel: chalet sounds great!!! haha!! yay! all girls!! we ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!alicia: thankie girl. but ure still sweeter than my blog lor. =p hugz*janis: of course nice. cous got ur name right!!! hehe. love u girl take care. thanks for helping with my blog yepp? appreciate it!movie, dinner and walking around was great. enjoyed the talks and the silence as well. a series of unfortunate events wasnt that good... but it was alright. met a couple of his friends in town too. breeks was niceee. thanks for today!! with my darling porkie serving us, great waitress!!! hehe. giap and carrine was in town too. going to turn in pretty soon. have work tmr again. my twelve hour vegetation on the bed awaits me!!
girlwithabroken(: : 00:39