waaaa... I alighted the train and he boarded the train and when I called the door just closed. JE interchange at 0719 hours. what a way to start. haha. ended work at 130am... oh man... poor thing... you must be so so tired... :( worried man.dearie... :$spent the day at jan's house and well practical exam sucked couz I didnt study and all the give away marks to state the formulas, it didnt even occur to me that it might be from the IPC book. and that's bad. when I left her house she was still sleeping. thought alot on my way home. "only those tat has been hurt n scarred deeply b4, they dun wan to bring forward e pain to e one they love".oh no. that sounds cheesy right. but well, sth sensible my friend said. so I just post it here. all those in love please continue to be happy! and those sad please cheer up. belle always here for u all mannnnn. hahah. I posted that when I was damn angry just now, please forgive me, it's been five months then I finally get angry...
for the first time in three years I felt like I hated someone. maybe the feeling of being lied to. yeah I know ure damn fucking busy with her. fuck you for ever saying u loved me. you never did. dont give me fucking lies. friends dont do this man... no way. that means ure exclusive.
girlwithabroken(: : 03:50