Wednesday, March 16, 2005
this is stupid man.. everytime I talk to her I can vomit blood. just making new specs is such a fuss and she can't even remember that I told her my guitar teacher was coming to our house. buzz me off with a "you didnt tell me!" what the hell... I was absolutely positive I told her, why cant she just take note. and why the hell you wanna know every where and every single thing and I tell you and you cant remember? so why ask in the first place! saw jianping n jetson today. nothing much.test was alright. ate with eunice and liyana and i finally completed my maths. gee. cabbed home couz I'm tired again. didn't sms with him much. I hope to see him soon. thanks to my brother for stealing the phone. haha! idiot. might study with hidayat later, and make my specs n buy a swimming costume... like finally.
girlwithabroken(: : 14:44