that's the best entry I've ever read and a refreshing one. glad everything's all fine and well u were true for 4 and a half years and I guess its about time. still have me joy syl and many many other friends. so much more things worth looking out for right? hehe. and I forgot to save this entry as draft before I search for the midi link. not again...will miss vanessa and alicia alot and all those going to NUH to study. I'd be there if I lived nearer to NUH... I will really miss you girls!! and guy... oh well! chalet please!! I'm really happy with my life now. believe he is more than happy too. exams are up next and if I do well I get more treats! from bubbles! nono, that's just nonsense. just wanna do well that's all. don't know where to start. thanks so much jocelyn for your post, sounded like it was for me. dont worry laa!! I'm fine!! :) couz ure my friend!I love my phone sooooooo much. realised we both have the same phone. lost the same phones too, the 6100. well I really want it back now, I kind of need it back...sther: the title's falling. I dunno why I can't hear all the songs even when I'm at other people's blog. hmmm hmmm. http://www.geocities.com/frostiparadice/falling.mid
girlwithabroken(: : 10:08