thank god there was giap, shaun, christie, joy, debug, sc. slept for four hours and I'm feeling better. cmon, I know that it's over, it's not this that makes me so... the way I am feeling right now. if you didnt call me on that day and make all those moronic empty promises I'll be perfectly fine. I didnt want to hear your decision anyway.I know I am sounding damn mean or maybe I am mean. but least I'm much much happier this way. as in, without him. yeah. definately. oh ya! can webcam already! the creative one that I tried to set up for the past 3 hours didnt work! the logitech one worked within minutes. I can see him! then he can see me. then we can see each other. ohhh no.. everyone pretend you all didnt see that please. haha.!%$^^&*()(_)@# why did I change my sim card! didnt get to see his sms till like 330am. you make me smileeee...
girlwithabroken(: : 09:51