so sleepy again now. I'm at my beloved jocelyn's house and I'm being so envious couz she has a blog with ken. that's what I always wanted. haha. of couz... with him... ahaha. studying with cass was partially successful only. almost completed one chapter. what she's been through... I was glad to listen but I felt bad couz I wasnt there during the december/january period. must have been tough for you. cmon, ure too good for him, not that ure not good enough for him. :) ure a great girl and all... you know, nice sister, good friend, great daughter!! :p sadly jacq couldnt make it in the end and yijun had to go back to school. i miss him and annabelle bear chuan yao alot now.I bought red specs. and I'm so happy. couz I'll look like a teacher and his ambition is to be a teacher too. ahaha. anyway eunice is getting green specs so we'll look like traffic lights instead of twins. and pork can maybe get orange. wheee.
trying to study but to no avail yet. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. nutrition rocks, so study. :(janice leow: u just disappeared from my life again!! arghh! and ur last entry was like 15th febuary! uh oh... i love u girlll.sj: study or else I cant see u ard school anymore and tt isnt gud. cmonnn.shaun: give meeee ur house keys so all of us can camp over there on monday!!
girlwithabroken(: : 17:47