ohh I'm really tired now. have been doing html for the whole day. whenever I'm free that is. I did alot of editing to the actual skin itself. deleted the whole row of the pictures on the left side bar then I edited the words written over the whole blog. just one problem left, if anyone wants to read the past posts kindly click on "t" at the s w e e t n o t h i n g s and click on the dates and click on "n" after it loads. tell me what you all think of this skin please!! oh! thanks alot Janis for your great help! :) thanks girlie~ thanks for all the pictures my SnW class and my dearest OC class! I will miss you all alotttt. real lots. also tell me if I should delete the music too! haha.just finished doing inorganic n physical chem's creative presentation PPTs. I'm bushed. really tired... and tomorrow I'll be pulling an 11-hour shift for work then going out. school's almost over, I can't wait, but this also means exams are merely around the corner. got an A for IAC presentation and a B for the report anyways. waiting for liyana to come home so I can send her the PPTs. I really hope everything goes well for shao wei, if not well, at least the best of the worst. ure still my brother afterall! all the best... can't wait for you to be out of there.
ure up for grabs, I'm not. and I just began wondering what I mean to you already.
girlwithabroken(: : 21:31