Wednesday, March 09, 2005
oh my.. the post couldnt get published. well I'll just run through and summarise it. anyways just feel so thankful for the people who are in my life and who had been in my life. went out with angel and her boyfriend, the great couple of three years and still going strong. sat on top of the ERP thing and watched the cars past under us and I really wish to live at edmerald hill... great place, serene and peaceful. I feel very happy today. they've got alot to teach me and they've been through alot and it's been great just listening. will show the pics that we took.will be going swimming soon. I really gotta start doing sit ups. tmr tmr tmr I'll start... hopefully. I really cant believe he thinks I'm slim. need a closer look! haha. bought a top from levi's n a skirt n earrings, n a necklace on ebay.sometimes I feel like a substitute. where's the 100 ticket stubs you wanted to collect with me? but ure still my great great buddy. sorry sometimes I feel like that. :)whee! cousin called! she still remembers me! from m'sia!everytime I upload pictures... well, I just decided to disappear from your life couz it makes you feel better.
girlwithabroken(: : 23:16