my self esteem always is like that. I met eli at heerens today and I asked him abt her, I wish she failed. okay I'm bad. although I really think she's a bitch I still hope he goes back to her... I dun think I'm much better. I treasure the times with u and you very much. But I can never make anyone happy right? I know I love you. maybe I'm stupid for saying all this. I dont know how strong I am though... But of course I still want to be with u. but u being happy is more than my want.my heart cries for belheim. my deepest condolences to his family. God bless... and for my very gud friend... I dont know to to say, but u know I love u so much, that I'd rather me be the one getting all this shit rather than u, and I could stand it, I dont want to see this happen. the least he could do was tell you. ure great in my eyes, it's his damned loss... be honest n end all the shit than let her find out herself. and I will treasure him and all the time and everything. thanks...sj, happy everything is gud. I hope everything progresses from here. I'll still be ur gud gud friend.pork n eunice thanks for today. was great. 50+ photos n a retarded neoprint. love u babes. sweet. :) thanks for being great friends.
girlwithabroken(: : 02:09