Wednesday, March 23, 2005
my last and first day to study. really hope I'll do something about it than staring into the blank. going out soon to do so. finally filed all the notes together. waiting for that idiot to call so we can go gabe's hse or mrt station.
if there's anything anyone wanna ask please be more direct, dont say "u must be a happy girl couz my relationship is smooth." T_T just ask... and dont sound as if I was going to die. so what if u can drive... I'm just... not... interested.
anyone feeling withdrawn or afraid please realise that what happened last time may not happen again now. past is past and things maybe even better now. it's two different people. and I think everyone deserves a chance including urselves... please dont dwell on it already...
I tried my best then and I had no regrets... made everything so much easier...
girlwithabroken(: : 11:29