my day has been made! yippee!doubt I'll be going out today... haha I've got no idea why, maybe I'm just bored. the pictures of my guiding days are lost. eversince I shown then to yw. hmm. can't find them anymore. n sj better stop trying to get me attached again. cmon!! I'm not interested!! so tired now still! going to sign up for driving theory.. if I'm not too lazy. haha.seems like every1's having someone new on their minds... I'm really happy for all of you all. decided to become realists? I'll be watching serious of unfortunate events later... with bubbles. wonder how unfortunate it is. haha. oh damn, I'm so lame! I'm sure it will be fun later. and I'm so thankful for joy and vanessa in my life. (:
believe me, he loves you for the bad. but ure more than perfect in his eyes. :)
girlwithabroken(: : 15:31