michael called... hmmm, been a long time since I've talked to him. the call lasted a little over 5 minutes. he's in pes A now, three weeks since he's been in the army and 2 years to ORD. haha. It was the wrong time couz I was rushing the studies. told him what happened and stuff. and I'm perfectly fine don't worry!! I thought he totally disappeared already.anyway the paper sucked. I think it was the hardest ever... well i only looked through 2004's. it isnt fair couz the april/may papers are always harder than the nov/dec ones. at least the marking might be more lenient, that's what mrs tang said. ahaha. I only want to study the modules she teaches, if she's teaching next semester. haha. yayy... it sucks, we can only choose IS modules and not the core modules... means I'll be learning immunology and deeper microbiology by... err... yuck. and IS modules are entrepenuership all that. EEEEEEEEE.thought of the times in the airport and times we just talked and talked and DVDed the day away... it seemed familiar yet faraway...applied for the job at zara. new found friend called shirlene. ahh she's so sweet n friendly! she' said she'll promote me and twinny so I'm good with that. :) might work at both spin's and zara if I really got nothing to do. just cashier positions. staff discounts sound really appealing too. gng out to nich's house later. ahh one of their houses if joy is gng later. haha. beach tmr and then msia! pleaseeeeeeeeee bring me along :(( ate claypot at fareast with xtie twin n porkie. sry girls, till things r settled then i'd feel better. sigh... sigh...really tired. would just watch a DVD or sleep now! :) I will miss 1M05 and all the skipping of lectures. next sem would be too difficult so we can't do that. :p
girlwithabroken(: : 15:07