just watched robots and just got home. was really really really nice. 4 and a 1/2 buckets of clawbears! yay! with my dad and waynie wayne. I wanna watch another movie tmr!! and sunday with Jacq! watched hitch, watched son of the mask, watched miss con 2, watched series of unfortunate events, watched robots, watched hostage. 6 movies in 2 weeks. yipee! leaving me with in good company, the wedding date, the pacifier (coming soon!). I really wanna watch a moment to remember but it was last shown on wednesday at cineleisure.
managed to study alittle MB today. cooked lunch for me n my brother. ate breakfast with my whole family. woke at 830 realising there wasnt guitar lessons. went to my aunt's place for my cousin's bday.
and I wonder if you ever think about me anymore
and I wonder if you ever think about me when ure bored
diffuser - I wondernot me not me, I'd never be me. because it's me, annabelle.
girlwithabroken(: : 00:20