I NEED to get out of here.anyone for swimming? anyone for movie...? save me. can't stand the nagging anymore. it's a really bad way to wake up and feel like this. I do whatever I like. SIGH. sigh...
please stop calling/msning/smsing/contacting me... understand what's ni and ignts? please figure that out... leave me alone.
went out with my dad and sis just now. it was fun-not. arghhh. I've just been in a bad bad mood since this morning. slight change for now. studied finish four chapters of MB and feeling like i achieved something BUT, this was over a couple of weeks. which leaves me being highly unproductive. see I'm trying to be optimistic still. *winks. I bought the vcd f.r.i.e.n.d.s, third season. 25 episodes, 587 minutes play time. well at least I have something to do... sigh... sigh...
going out with jacqualine tmr to town, then to clementi to swim with joy then camping at heehaw's house :p tmr night till monday evening. I'll post a long long long post today. I wont stop typing till my dinner is home. I presume it's running home couz I'm hungry and I'm being optimistic again. yeah. well, after studying microbiology, you become like mister gregory chow keng kiat who is so lame and he left me being lame and confused after reading his notes. he really can be known as mister cold jokes. lecturing in a cold lecture theatre and leaving his students colder due to his cold jokes made all of us catch colds. T_T oh man I just said that. it's so lama. it takes one to recognize another. so if I said that of him I'm no better either. BUT! I admit I am. "where oh where can my dinner be! the Lord took it away from me!" belle sings/screeches.
human beings please fill my whole of next week but pls tell me before hand. gotta plan my work schedule. sorry janice sorry aiting sorry peili sorry yanling sorry geewee I'm taking EONS to meet you all up. sigh~
eunice: did kumar HAPPEN to tag your bloggy? :) :) :) tee hee hee.
girlwithabroken(: : 20:22