hahahaha! omG.. you made him shave... hahahahaha!!!!!!
hoo haaaa. mechatronics boy... cute... hmm... single for 18 years... ahaha.
so fun hanging around here. just the two of us and mum. haha. going clubbing with layhui this saturday/friday. yeah. we only want good-looking guys. oh man I miss her. so long havent seen her. and I wont be able to see her at anymore rugby matches. unless mark from pjc gets de-tached. wahah. I love that rachel choo. so pretty...
sighhh. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... we won't talk anymore............ so sadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...........................
AND!!cmon!! I'm not upset over you that's why I went clubbing. number one!! I havent gone clubbing just yet. and! I drank because I was at shaun's house and we were studying. wanna know what I drank? chivas, on the rocks and with coke. please dont be an ego-pit thanks. there are like 123049057 guys better than u. and almost any guy I pick is. dont make me mean.
girlwithabroken(: : 23:46