haha though, I am happy for you. I still think I'm the best you would ever find. she looks like a nice person thoughhhh. but I'm prettier can. this sounds damn wtF but heh, look what u did to me. destroyed my self esteem... jerk. yet I didn't temper temper ahhh... luckily I saw no point. =)at least I gave you half of what I got. haha! but xianwei has it all. just got off the line with sean and my dear this morning at 10am. still cant decide where to go later, but I hope I can see debugggg they all later. seem like really nice people. they'll be at ps. I MISS MY chuchu! LOL. suddenly thought of giap n shall apply all this theories, why? couz he everything alot, nevermind one lar, girl friend only. nevermind one lar. everything also nevermind. haha. good man if really I can be like tt. everything chupsiao. haha. going back to slp. tired already while waiting for them to discuss. guyz.sF! happy to see u n mark tgt! heeren! yipee! yay! better than some jerk! jerK. I dont like him. so bad to u! haha. take careeeeeeeee.
girlwithabroken(: : 13:25