Sunday, March 06, 2005
everything's uncertain. but like what I told most of you... I think that's gonna happen. I feel all jittery and stuff but gab said I gotta face it and plant my feet back on the ground. It's been a great three months though. spoke to joy and sean alot yesterday and I really like joy alot. looking forward to going to the beach with them.

stupid gabriel didnt ask me to the beach so they enjoyed their sausage party, well I blamed him for yesterday's thingy. haha! if u ask me out then I wont go and talk nonsense and think nonsense. stayed at the arcade a long time yesterday, ate then sneaked in to watch hitch. someone watch it with me please! I watched half an hour of it. after meeting jo n ken I waited for pork for one hour then I spoke to her awhile then I was back to meet joy n sean. watched soccer, I kindda hoped crystal palace won. ate abit then sien n gab n shaun drove over. my phone was dead. stupid phone that eats away the battery. drove to pick eve n chris, great couple they are. giap n alex were in town too. -fast forwards till 4+ - I was on my way home already. thanks for accing me home... =)

ohh I saw firdaus and friends outside taka. surprised to could recognise me from afar. I just msged ggs again. I feel so bad relying on you. as in hmm we barely know each other, u like the ipod thats abt what I talked to u abt. haha! sorry ytd I was too lazy to reply msn msgs. I just laid on my bed. 530am... hmmm. I wasnt tired and I crushed my specs when I slept. see u later again! 7 days a week man. my house phone rang at 445am in the morning, he replied to the wrong number. HAHA! shaun! haha! cmon man! it's church svc please wake up! I'm so awake now!! later u still gotta study n see my FACE. rofL* cmon man!

it's gonna be a long time this time to pass the past. "three years..."

denn: alamak. ps, whole day not at home so I didnt reply. there's something called a handphone! haha! I'm alright alright. no worries!

hedz: hugs you also*

vann: glad ure one happie girl right now! hope u both go alllll the way. hehe. muackz.

memories are long-lived...

girlwithabroken(: : 10:41

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>