confirm I flunk my test again. was late for the test. haha. cabbed to school anyway.I'm still sad... I'll talk to gayes on thursday. if not I probably will hardly ever see him again around school. n I know I really can be a bitch... so sorry to be irritating. I'm shallow n superficial. I look at every girl now. hardly ate. watched a hilarious performance, trying to promote bgr in NP? c'mon, dont rub it in. at least not on me. had headache this morning till now, I can't drink for nuts. dunnoe why my neck hurt so much, felt like the veins pulling. HAHA. maybe it's my time to go. HAHA. not tt I dont want to give him a chance... I dont know what's coming. but anyone, but anyone just anyone just save me and soak up the tears."she never really been loved. why all the buts...? why...?"it reminded me of 17th november where you and me talked till we slept. dont feel bad couz u all dunno how to console me. I guess it's just me and my stupid train of thoughts and I'm just being stupid and unrealistic and everything. christie, me n u shall b more realistic. HAHA.shaun: thxx for all ur concern n the blanket n the specs. really thx alot.
girlwithabroken(: : 21:45