Tuesday, February 01, 2005
think I'm crazy. I miss him so much I'm sad. ohhhh really crazy. hate this feeling but I cant fight it. and oh, i always wait for your calls. so I do wait... right? heez. please please wednesday thursday past fast please.
dont know what phone to buy... guess I'll buy the phone he likes so he can use. tired, have been doing the thing for him for the whole afternoon even when he called and jacq came over to visit me just now. she's still very much the same! I miss her alot alot. saw her family at sunplaza too. ate moss with my dad just now. and the biscuits I was trying to make, the recipe didnt work very well.. arghh. gave jacq a few photos n a top, she loves my hammie very much. it's so fat. and gerie, she's even prettier now! and she's a relief teacher! :D wooottt. read 12 pages of IPC the whole day. really rot my life away.
I didnt know why my manager scheduled me to work today. supposed to be thursday. I guess it was another miscommunication. hope Ben can do the closing for me. lolz. working on thurs n sunday. time please past faster.
girlwithabroken(: : 22:22