Monday, February 07, 2005
that song's really nice. anyway I think I'm back in my normal head, as in the way I think. still working on the thing for him! way past 10 hours of doing it. well I've got a couple more days to go only. :( im dying to go swim again tmr. pork can't, xtie can't. jan is sleeping I think. haha. jeremy's gng to treat me a meal every single time i catch him smoking. whee. I'm glad everything is fine and settled already. smiling to myself is something weird, but I did that at the dinner table. I cant help! I'm in glee! haha. and I'm commited! for the first time! i think. hehe. my sleeping hours are upside down again. yay! hope can really form a band. yay! take up more of my time please. I'm super free.
thank you for the strength. thank you for the people you've put around me.
girlwithabroken(: : 00:49