Thursday, February 24, 2005
I'm so super sian right now. I really dont feel like performing lor!! my teacher just showed me how good he was. I really dont feel like doing anything. sianz. sososo sianz. demoralised more like it. the class is ready to keep their laughter for me. index number 9. argggh. having cough fever n flu right now. still hafta stay back for captain's ball and volley ball. aroon just told me not to laugh! haa in front of the whole class. got my ipod shuffle yesterday and it was fun working with rosa, rachael, martin and misli. martin is so stupid lor. i shared with them my damn bloody lame and racist jokes. hehehe. so bad. but I'm really tired now. saw sien's friends in the canteen just now and saw santos. met pork hedz and janis for lunch. tried out pork's acoustic guitar. haizz. speech how?? !&^@)!(*@# I dont wanna feel so lousy!!

okie over already. i gave it my best shot already. haha. later i'll ask teacher how I faired. but I barely followed what i wrote down. haha. yay at least they said I did much better than usual. as in i didnt giggle and stuff like that. only stupid LUA sieN JING dun look at me with that stupid face. make me laugh. ZZZ. stupid idiot. i feel so much better already couz everything is over!!

girlwithabroken(: : 13:14

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>