I’m really feeling very horrible now. Listening to my music on the ipod and staring at the queue numbers to see the doctor. Tried to see the Chinese doctor but it closed early. Maybe the doctor’s sick himself. I think I really made my manager angry. Maybe I should just quit and prevent myself from giving her more trouble. Feeling really really really very very lousy right now. Sick and injured. I can’t even think clear. But oral communication class was good, sports and wellness was fun too. had a match and my team lost 3 games, the other team lost 2 games. the doctor said the bruise was bad but no internal injury, slight fever, bad flu and cough. been zombying my way home for the past week already.
I REALLY FEEL VERY BAD. SORRY CANICE! I myself dont want to be sick!!! I dont want to be injured either!!!!
I'm so sian couz school's stupid and health sucks and my physique sucks. I hardly attend lectures and when I do I snooze away. I barely know what teacher is teaching. I dunno stats! should I stay at home tmr? or should I work? or should I go to school?
NSFU2 is so fun man! I wanna play again! yay
alvin chia! my fig sucks okay. n aroon also. hmpffh. im fat. dont talk to u all. im no digital girl. ROFL.