Sunday, February 27, 2005
I went out with Sien and his friends yesterday after meeting him. he drove me and kenneth from yishun to his house, returned the car then cabbed to town. I think I've decided to learn driving. I'll start taking the theory when I stop working. dropped at heeren! but I didnt let them go to Spin's. I dont want them to think I feign my illness. rotted at coffee club with a strawberry smoothie and a disgusting cake with cherries. waited for giap, alex and alex's ex gf. wanted to catch a movie but all the shows were 12am++. rot in the arcade then played some game. hmmm, the one with the discs, me n sien won alex and kenneth man. yeahhh. but I'm a lousy defender! went to bishan after that to eat dinner at 9+. they went to chris's house to get some stuff then cabbed home again. ohh, saw eleanor too, ken's gf. I really like her name alot!going to work soon. choked with phelgm!!! :(
girlwithabroken(: : 14:26