Wednesday, February 16, 2005
been quite tired to blog or think these few days. school's great as usual with my great friends around. hehe. watched him play rugby again today. met shihong to get the economics notes for xianwei too. hope it helps you dearie. =) thanks shi hong! great to see you again! went for dinner with his friends. I felt quite bad, somewhat intruding... well maybe couz I nv done this before. haha. but I think his friends are great.. :Dwent home with liyana and did the interview with runni and grace and my grp members today. hilarious man. think my IS people will laugh their asses off. haha. when they see the video clip that is. met ivy too in nanyang jc. saw zhixian, hoot woon and benajmin too. :) long time no see guys!my hand's a little better for now... havent planned with days to work next week! just got off the line with him. I think I'll be using nokia 6230 because my dad got it. from where i dunnoe.. haha. he said he found it. -______- im so unmotivated to work/study. there isnt really any phone I want at the moment so I wont be getting any.. supposed to meet my dad at plaza sing but i went to sun plaza. i was that tired I guess... still feeling lethargic. how to cure insomnia? might not go for my sports and wellness tomorrow too because my hand still is injured. hope I can get an mc for today and tomorrow. but i'll still go for oral com... I THINK. haha! guitar tomorrow, must go practise soon.
girlwithabroken(: : 21:20