you know why I lock my door all the time? couz I hate you being around. the obstinate you. you're driving everyone away from you. dont ask us why but ask yourself. it's not worth picking a quarrell with me just couz of electricity bills. that's your point. then u change your mind and give your second reason that I'm disorganised. why dont you call Spinelli's and ask them why they're schedulings only comes out on sunday night? or why dont you get me an extra pair of jeans or wash my uniform for me? I do everything myself and that includes not asking extra money for clothes and doing my own house work. and I wished you'd see a doctor rather than sulk all day long with that injured leg of yours and say we dont care. didnt I just tell you where you can find a good massage therapist? it's not only me. it's the three of us. your very own flesh that can't stand you. money really isn't everything. not at least to me. I'm sad to know that that's your security. just paper. nothing but paper.
your call is the significance. makes me smile the widest.
girlwithabroken(: : 22:51