Tuesday, January 18, 2005
yay! I'm home. tmr I'm on open house duty but I dont think I'll go anyway! meeting Tasha tomorrow. It's been a year and 2 months since I've known her... through Ashley's cellgrp and in SAJC as well. yay! she's in nyp right now. in life sciences like me too. coping great it seems. she's got to go back to school at 3pm so I'm meeting her in the morning at 930am. breakfast! heee. and youleong, he's so sweetish. he met me and pork at PS today just to teach us implicit differentiation. just for that 40minutes he came so far. a big thankew! and I'm really grateful! wished I could see him tomorrow, if cant also nevermind. I'll understand. haha.
I bought a Levi's today. type 1. wanted to get a pair for him... but so far I only like guy's engineered jeans... which was available only ages ago. porkie bought type 1 too. I didnt go to school today because I appeared for practical although there wasn't so we decided to head to town. spend the $20 spin bucks on our breakfast and rot away till we met youleong then she had to meet her friends. working 3 days next week and this friday too. 11-6pm. walau! the most crowded shift of all. hehe. I'm stupid, I lost my pencil box.!@#$%^&*((*&^%#@#$%^&*!))@()* 20 bucks worth of markers all goner. and I know why Im aching all over. I carried Pork's books for her... havent given her back.
I'd rather be truthful even though the truth hurts
lies grow to be plants with thorns that hurt all the more.
girlwithabroken(: : 18:16