Tuesday, January 11, 2005
so hard to upload pictures now that my hello software is linked to his blog. logged into my account but it's still linked to his blog. so I have to log into there and slowly copy the htmls and paste in my blog template.
work was horrible yest. broke down and cried after the so many times I felt like crying. really couldnt take it anymore. I was made to feel stupid, useless and dumb. the urge to quit yesterday was really strong. hope angel can help me out of this. hope she asks kheir to let me go work at robinson's point spinelli's. at least there's nicer people where ( I'm not saying heeren's people aren't). there's a direct bus from school to there anyway. bus 75. I'm going to try my best from today onwards, any more unreasonable rants from them and I'll quit. hope christie gets the job at starbucks! ahha. pork at breeks! me and spin's. really felt indescribably down in the dumps yest. I felt dispensable. like no one needed me there. if I'm that lousy please fire me thanks. saves paying wages for a useless employee like myself. or at least let me work one day at RP, one day at heeren's. please please.
least knowing I can see him today made me feel so much better. school ended in half an hour from the time I reached the lab. yipee. he didnt go to school either couz of pw. helped him the summary for it. really hope I was of help anyways. hope to work on next friday couz it's a PH! yay! I chose morning shift so hopefully can acc him aft work. good luck for vectors test. hee.
girlwithabroken(: : 20:29