Thursday, January 06, 2005
shit. every thing go deleted. I dunno what I did. the page sorta refreshed.
janis: i cant get to ur blog @#$%^&*( ahhh! see u at lecture tmr girl! take care. sry i didnt go to school with you. IAC days I can. and cannot be late >.<
sean: mean old man. grumpy. haha. :p
007: I used to be from Clan CataclysM. why?
roy: cheerrrrrrrrrrr uppppppppp. ^^
doro: you bad!! only read when ure darnnn bored! haha. tried smsing u that day, network busy. >_<>
hedz: tagged you back! hehe. take care k! (: great having u as a project member. haha.
debug: I refreshed and saw your taggy. hmm thanks! take care. surprised u replied so fast. yupyup. catcha around!
bestie: yeah i know how it feels. cheer yeah? hugs*
he loves her more than she does. she loves him more than he does.
girlwithabroken(: : 23:17