ookays. im wearing a skirt to school today. later going swimming with janice then I'll be meeting Jacqualine in the evening for dinner. I wonder where are my plans to study for IPC. studied for maths for 15 minutes and there was an induced sleepiness when I looked at the notes. waiting for the time to leave the house! metting pam at sembawang. wonder if I can wear shorts to school! for the stupid common test! = mightttt meet him tomorrow. he's having a match on wednesday so he'll be busy. I'm working on thursday and sunday night shifts. I wonder when school starts again! hmmm. yay, getting my pay tomorrow. sleepy again... i wonder how i'll fare for later. I wish I wasn't so lazy. blame that on the genes. aha.
yesterday really was... boring. I really didnt like going out with her couz she'd just complain her whole life to my dad, right from the day she was born to the education routes and to the physique. complaints. and it was more than 20 times which I heard the same old story. please stop wasting his money! even my dad could barely stand it. the minute she got off the car... well he said a bunch of angered words. she complains to him, he complains to me. so what... what do I do? it really ruined my day. the fact that there was a test the next day sucked big time.
guy, I miss you.
inperfection perfect in my eyes. you.
okie, i wont wave to anyone anymore. get dao-ed 3 times. and thats toopid siennie didnt see me once again. u idiot! see my ass! u still dare to say. bleahhhh. talked to him on the phone on my way home. yay! he really has alot of commitments and sometimes I'm worried I take up too much of his time. as much as I wanna talk to him or be with him I still got to think for him. :) it's us, not me, not him, it's both. well rugby, hapkido, family, school, work, me, friends. i also think he need far more sleep than me. hahaha. for me, it's school, work, work, family, dragon boat (maybe!), friends, him, guitar. dont know when I can see him again. best wishes for your test tmr guy. I will wait but the time to your tests won't wait. ;) haha. and it's okay if 14th u arent free. everyday vday!! yippeee.
talked alot with janice too today, swam 8 laps n now im dead tired! haha. pathetic stamina! janice! :D exam was alright I guess but the fan blew everywhere except me. zzz! the maths was weird. I wish there were no exams. I'm so bored of stoning at home. dont feel like studying either. think this week will be busy for me again except for tmr. be right back, gotta meet jacqy! yayyyyyy!
I met her already! yayyy! she's still so sweet can. sighhh i really miss the times you know... really miss so much. cant help the tears that gethered in my eyes even as I shopped for the baking stuff. she bought me a tube, a little bear, and earrings! and a post card! my gift to her was an oreo cake from angie the choice, bracelet and a postie! k nites! time to talk to dad. opps. he's busy. pork n me like romantic guys! but not mushy. we both read someone's blog. wahhhhhh he's so sweet lor. if anyone says all that to me i'll just melt and die. hahaha.
happy birthday chua michael benjamin!!! happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! happy birthday to michael, happy birthday to you! *screeches* rofl.
girlwithabroken(: : 22:30