Sunday, January 30, 2005
my first words, love you guy.

heh. I've more effort couz mine's first words. ahaha. I just went out with my dad to lau pa sat to eat. saw our new mitsubishi lancer. drop by spinelli's in shorts. wa lau. shorts... saw the new three trainees. will be working on thursday night and sunday night.


I wonder why do I try so hard sometimes. maybe I'm just like that. why do i feel tired of doing the things that I used to do. why do I feel the unworth even though I'm doing them. why do I even bother when I'm tired. maybe I'll get sick of trying and giving. I need a getaway. not that I really want to think into things but I think things happens this way. I really wish I could be like liyana, non-chalent and cool. takes things easy and stuff. "switch off the phone lar, dont need to wait" kind of attitude. yeah that rocks. please restore my strength in all ways. I need it more than I used to do. good night world. I really hope I stop thinking too much. or can I stop thinking? I have to be ready if things happen. life isnt a bed of roses and I dont root for that sentence before. learning is painful. I cant tell the future but I wish to stop trying to foresee something I forsee.

I wish I was special, but I'm a creep.
never felt that I was good enough, am I really not?
flamenco.

what you give is what you get? true? false?


girlwithabroken(: : 03:43

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>