Monday, January 03, 2005
just got home from town. read sw's blog. 3 days since the new year. can't believe it's passing so fast again. went towning with christie, eunice and liyana. was fun! although all of us were tired and I was in a pretty bad mood I have to admit and at the same time apologies for that sweets. :( had a little talk with Angel. she's really nice lar, I asked her if she could take over my shift tmr and she called back suggesting what I should tell my manager. I went to heeren's after that and told my manager about my exams and my one week leave before my exams starts. bought something from levi's for him. bought myself a black shirt. I portrayed the design in my head 3 months ago already. bought a pink and while belt couz green didnt seem to really suit me. arghhz. anyway spent more than a hundred on all these.

since I'm fat. I still eat subway everytime I work. will buy a sandwich alone everytime before I go to work. wish school had subway. at least the fat contents are like... 2 digits? less than 30g. whee. that's the catch anyway. the black bikini I wanted at Top Shop... no other sizes other than the one on display. they refused to check for me anyway. an apple smoothie and half a sandwich made my meal for the whole afternoon and morning. finally start cutting down. crunches at night seemed inviting for once. burn that fats for once. haha. oh ya, the teva slippers for him fitted him nice. looked great. and so will the item I just bought today.

I'm already missing him even though today's the first day of his school. I guess I'm just foreseeing what's the next months going to be like. seeing him alot less. but I'm still positive we'll live through it. maybe thrive through it! haha. as much as I miss him... I've got to understand (: logic over emotion. couz if we cant even make it now, then our days would probably get busier and busier and same for all the folks out there whose growing up as much as our age changes every year. yapyap. going to get rest! working tomorrow, wenesday and saturday and going for CCA attachment on thursday. I'll reach home after 10 everyday and maybe an exception for friday. saturday morning shift from 7-4pm. #%$^&*()_+

girlwithabroken(: : 17:47

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>