Sunday, January 16, 2005
It's been a long and winding journey
but I'm finally here tonight
picking up the pieces walking back into the light
to the sunset of your glory
where my heart and future lie
theres nothing like that feeling
when I look into your eyes
my dreams came true when I found You
I found you, my miracle.

I was really tired today. worked from 7am-3pm. and hungry to a point I didnt feel like eating. supposed to go watch Ken perform, I was too tired. supposed to go church. or to my aunt's house. was too tired to meet Angel and her boyfriend either. I just stayed at home. I met him for dinner with ed. I thought he wouldnt want to see me for at least another 3 days or so. pretty surprised he called me anyway. I just hate passing up the weekend to spend with him. I promise I wont care so much anymore. unplanned so be it, I'll always go ahead with what I intend to do instead of waiting for sweet nothings now I guess. work schedule I'll plan for my own convenience and no one else. anyway hardly anything's confirmed but I always just wanted to try so that if we ever met we could spend more time tgt. oh well. finally able to get the economics notes for him. meeting cyan next next week during my study break. met xiaokun, ying di, wenting, guanhua and a few others after meeting them. got home at 1215am.

she could always look fine, but inside her was cutting deep.

girlwithabroken(: : 01:25

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>