it sucks. really does. how come people keep cancelling meetings with me like one hour when the meeting time's been set and all? or being very very late for meeting? 4 people in 3 days. today was the worst case. why? couz' I cancelled the meeting w my jacq, didnt go to the guitar seminar couz of a stupid guy. I wonder why I wanted to help you get a job. I dont know why I cared. couz you're really not worth. seriously you're not my anybody at all. I know you couldnt careless about anyone or anything. why did I try... why did I bother...? why did I waste my smses? why did I waste my handphone airtime? why did I risk the trust my manager had in me? why? it's been such a long time since we've spoken but ure still like that. a leopard never changes it's spots. :'(
I'll be meeting tasha and youleong in the coming 2 days. and my sec 1 click next fri. we'll see how it goes. if not i'd rather be alone. like that I did today. I can no longer help anyone or feel myself anymore... wonder if I'll become like anyone else I used to want to help so much... ... ... I'm happy that I finally did alright as a barista, at least no one needed to take over me at work. I was cool and calm. I visited porkie after work. so miss her.
the weight of thoughts on my head.
over my head, better of dead.
girlwithabroken(: : 21:52