Tuesday, January 04, 2005
I'm in school now behind edmund who lent me the laptop. sigh. working later. he hasnt replied till now, guess he's really busy to that extent. bleahhhh. all my classmates are great entertainment. micro biology is boring. tests are all coming up and so is common test. sean provided sms entertainment. keeps my handphone ringing at least. woman woman. saw gary in school yesterday, pleasant surprise. too bad he's quitting work soon already. shall not be dao anymore. haha. hope eveline gets well soon too from her fever. poor girlll. hope he wakes up his idea before I whack him. I told ricky me and him was together. he looked pretty surprised. he's been with his girlfriend a long long time though. dunno whether they're still tgt though.
2 days has passed at least. yaya archarbacteria what eubacteria what shit shit. they're going in from one ear and coming out from the other. I'll be going to school with janis on thursday again. we're the late queens forever. beat us?
girlwithabroken(: : 14:25