Saturday, January 15, 2005
I felt very bad this afternoon. I hate the feeling of not being able to help. my manager always wants me to work longer hours. but it's a school day! and it would be 10 and a 1/2 hours if I agreed to work. fortunately, I declined. she wants me to work more next week too. I really feel very bad. but I'll only tire myself out more so I used the excuse of having make-up lectures due to the stupid Ngee Ann open house. hope they miss out my name on the duty list! haha! and there is still IS next week. sucks. I thought there was no school on thursday.
another slow moving day. lazed at westmall for 3 hours. bought purple nail polish! xtie painted my nails for me, I helped pork paint hers, alicia and vanessa too! overly bored during the IS briefing and the BLT and BMS course briefings. I think I will stay in Ngee Ann Polytechnic afterall. dont think I'm that ready to go into the working world. I still wanna enjoy school life very very much. I miss JC. and I miss the times when I was with Jacq every single day of the first 3 months in SAJC. was supposed to meet bestie after all that... but for some reason or another we didn't. get put aeroplane again. supposed to meet him but we didn't also. for some reason too although I waited for him. hmmm.
my hand still hurts. I hurt it when I was surfing the darn volleyball. nono, it's darn me. saw Her again today.
will be meeting Jacqy monday after work to pass her her presents and posty and lawrence on tuesday for maths stuff. definately not going for volley on tuesday. uber boring man. gee. forgot what I have on wednesday. school as for normal for thursday. work work on friday. I love my oral com class! they're such nice creatures!
met many many ppl new and old, during these two days. somehow. jianyi. kimying. some guy senior. weisheng. weiqiang. yong qiang. yuhang. raymond. ying hui ctss. joel. zulhairi. saito. xianjin. dora. teresa. aishah. clara. janis.
girlwithabroken(: : 01:24