I cant wait for today to start! work, steamboat, him. so that time will pass quickly and well... then I can see my secondary school friends and wei! hehe. cant wait... I'm missing him very badly. wake up every morning to sms him at around 7am. arg. I've clocked 5 and a 1/2 hours doing the stuff for him and I'm barely 1/4 way. sighhhh. will be meeting my sec sch friends for steamboat at marina! my treat :D really miss those days. 4 years ago... ... ... anyway I was reading someone's blog for the past 40 minutes. and well... he's really so so nice and so faithful. I really wished he met someone nicer and better and sweeter and cuter. I mean, really did sound like he deserved someone better.
and oh, the thought of studying havent crossed my mind yet and I really havent touched anything. I'm packed the whole day for today and tomorrow. sunday to wednesday will be gloomsvilleee! :( I'll be seeing my dad tomorrow! I am SO happy! yay! I couldnt feel better. :D will be going swimming again on monday! I love work now! the people are great! so far I met 2 out of the 3 trainees. both of them are waiting for university. ben's from ngee ann and he's completed army! and fara's from AJC waiting for her results! yay! more people of my age. I worked till 4pm yesterday, 7am-4pm. working soon again in 2 hours! :) till 6!
SHAOWEI: one more time u scream into the phone I'll whack you. hahaha. Imma fierce okayy.. hee :p wednesday was embarassing enough! haha. next time I go see a match you shall go with me! muaha. ok!?
girlwithabroken(: : 07:47