dory fish: love u girl. ure ever cute. haha. take care of urself
hedz: woah. so early. i reached work real late at 530pm. couz it jammed almost all the way there. arhh!! haha. muackzzz.
doro: u arh. haha. i tagged u back. dont lame! study hard lar. all the best. hugs!
edmumd: ohoh? thanks thanks. yup I read yours too. take care! enjoy this week. no ong li hui. rofL.
cassie: sweeeeeeeettttttttiiiiiiieeeeeee. I'll update you. haha. i know ur favourite topic. him. hehe. nah, anyway take care yup. dont stress out. enjoy your cip this saturday.
surfers: ure so cute wan. yay. compare whose more digusting. amazing~~ hugs k! take care of yourself. :D
geewee: love you. take care. sorry i didnt reply your sms. I was at work. by the time I reached home I was zzz. and I'm up so early in the morning, cant sleep, tummy ache. hugs you. take care ya.
eunice: okokokokokokok. take care yup? I'm miss eye bags again, not enough sleep yet can't sleep. see you soon on monday I guess? :D ting: thankie. girls still da best. haha. take care hoh.
wahh. finally this page can be loaded. havent been updating for 4 days. that's something new. haha. anyway, I couldnt sleep, I think couz I'm so concious that I got work later. sianjin and the bunch of them visited me at Spin's yesterday. was pretty weird at first couz all of them were guys. e girl he likes is weird couz she wants to see me. im nothing but a bargirl who makes drinks are spins hehe. :p mechanical engineering and aerospace. might go clubbing with them. with liyana's friends together too I think. but I'm on thursday morning shift. sucks to the core, why I dunno how to say NO again! argGG! they happen to know jonathan wesley yuhang yongliang huihua too. either same IS or same course. haha.
work was alright, I learnt how to close barista station! and I pulled shots for the whole tub. filled it to the brim. got home at 215am. bleah. I wanna go sentosa today but I cant. sikednu is going. or however u spell than johnnie.haha. finally meeting him later and I'm so sure the next hours will past in no time. due to the winding queue lengths for drinks and sandwiches and I'm going to spring clean my room. watching my brother or sth like that. yay. i really hope my type 1 wont get dirty during work. -_____-
guitar lesson yesterday was great too. at least teacher said there was an improvement in my fingerings and attitude. haha. woah I so love U2! such a nice band. especially their How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb. hehe. going suntanning with janis, going out with bestie next week, meeting jacq this saturday. stupid microbiology test on monday. what a big spoiler. meeting aiting peili and esther on friday too. mmmm.
girlwithabroken(: : 08:52