6th of January 2005.
I had my guitar lesson with yuhang and it carried on for 2 and a half hours. my fingers hurt silly couz I was using my acoustic guitar. but it was still fun. learnt scaling and intervals, triplets and harmonics. was half an hour late for oral-communication. it was fun as usual. getting more and more fun. I think our teacher liked my class so much he promoted us to the school to let us go to Cambodia on a study trip. we go there to observe and note down their village cultures for 18 whole days. sounds pretty much fun! I spoke abit better than before I think. at least there's improvement. my class is really fun! mechanical engineering, aerospace technology, biotech and biomed altogether. hope we can take a class picture together when the semester comes to an end. thanks for sending me home. (:
7th of January 2005
skipped maths again. this time unintentionally. we wanted to go in at break time but there didnt seemed to be a break so we left. went to town with xtie. watched phamton of the opera. missed him. met jocelyn and ken! oh they look so fine together! so happy for her!!!! yay! janice came about an hour later. talked to her abit after jocelyn and ken left. and of course we took photos before we all parted. fun!!!
8th of January 2005
worked from 7am to 4+pm. I was late for work too! abit late. learnt how to do opening duty for centre. make those sandwiches and arrange the cakes and tarts and pies and muffins in the domes. went to the ss thing after work. but only couz I knew bestie was going. got to see him too. went to eat dinner with bestie after that. fish and co again! haha. met a bunch of idiots who kept complaining about the waitress who spilt chilli sauce on one of their friend's dress. wanna complain this and that so that can get her sacked or get discounts. wait till they work then they know... heh. meanies. really. went home. anw, thanks so much bestie! was really dead beat... work drained me. but no matter how tired I was I waited for his call. hee. sleep talked alot to him.
girlwithabroken(: : 12:28