Friday, December 03, 2004
working really sucks, it really does. and I really think Im a pushover. dont know how many times they will "belle... do this." blah blah blah. wah kao. 4 stations in the shop and Im doing the job of 3. where did everyone go when orders are called out? no one responds right? so I do the sandwich, to the cold drinks, to the hot drinks and then serve. wth! cheap labour! lol. siannn.

will be sending my dad off tonight then staying over at the airport. geewee came to look for me at my work place when I was super black faced! lol. but I still met her after work and she gave me my belated present. pendant's super nice, thanks so much! she got to meet xw too. hmmm. after that I went to meet xk, vicious and jy just to say hi. then look for my dad to have lunch. whee... supposed to meet randell together w christie but ... well. err he was out of contact n my deaarr was so damn tired. hee... so we didnt meet for lunch. cant wait to see the cornroll braiding thing on her head. hee. i think thats how u spell it. lol.

wahaha! opio and beef are telemarketers! anyway I think they make good ones. Ber's the IT dunno what shit thing. hahhaa. so cute! I got to go! bye! 1am flight and dinner to catch. no popeye's potato, i think its kind of too late by the time we reach there. die die die die. sadddddd. wonder whose going for the gathering tmr? if I dont go then Im as usual, anti social. gabriel cooked spaghetti! wow. k really gtg. tired still. I'll bring him along if I go I think. LOL.

girlwithabroken(: : 20:38

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>